a. eLoan Account – Digital Loan App, it’s a virtual money and can be accessed through mobile phone app. After registration, your mobile number will be your eLoan Account Number.
(Sign Up – Apply – eVerify – eSanction – Enjoy)
bKash / Nagad / iPay Wallet Only
02. Can I do apply digital loan 24/7 using eLoan App?
03. Do I need to Open an Account to use eLoan App services?
04. Who can open an Account for eLoan?
a. Bangladeshi National
b. Age 18+ Years Old
c. Having Valid Photo ID, e.g. Smart NID Only
d. Currently bKash / Nagad / iPay Verified Subscribers Only (Grameenphone, Robi, Banglalink, Airtel, Teletalk)
05. Is there any charge for opening an account?
06. Do I need a smart mobile phone to register and avail the services?
07. Do I need a traditional bank account to use eLoan App?
No, there is NO need to have a bank account to use eLoan App.
08. Do I need set up a PIN?
Yes, you must need to set up a 4 digit PIN numbers to access eLoan App.
09. What is my username & passcode?
Your registered mobile phone number and 4 digit PIN code.
10. How and When will be notified any transaction?
You will get an instant flash notification and also a Confirmation SMS after each transaction in your registered mobile phone number.
11. What can I do if I forget my PIN?
For self eLoan App account PIN Reset by follow the instruction. Forget PIN Option in Log In Area on eLoan App.
12. Is there any digital loan processing fee?
13. How much minimum loan amount?
Tk 1,000 but it’s depends on AI and based on your previous transactions report.
14. How much maximum loan amount?
15. Loan duration?
Up to 110 days only.
16. Loan interest rate?
17. EMI or installment?
Daily, will charge your bKash, Nagad, and iPay wallet. It’s automated deduction system, just keep available required balance.
18. Valid only in Bangladesh?